The year in numbers:
- Engaged with over 5,000 Jewish school students through our school Education Programs.
- Stand Up ABC program has been a major success with over 110 bnei mitzvah students participating in Melbourne and Sydney.
- The 10 Isaiah Fellows have had an incredible educational journey through their 4 excursions, 12 workshops and 2 retreats.
- 32 Indigenous youth from Toomelah and Boggabilla took part in our second Camp Connections leadership seminar.
- 6 holiday camps in Cummeragunja with 36 awesome volunteers
- 2 Camp Pathways camps with the Kool Kids Club.
- 2 Derech Eretz trips.
- Sudanese Homework club numbers grew from 26 children to 60 per week, across 3 homework clubs in Sydney and Melbourne.
- 17 women attend our Sudanese Women’s Group every week. Sewing, making jewellery and improving their English.
- We ran 9 massive holiday programs for the Sudanese community. 5 in Melbourne and 4 in Sydney.
- 32 Sudanese community members receive weekly one on one mentoring through the Encounters program, and 3 have received scholarships for tertiary study courses.
- 25,000 people viewed our What Would You Do campaign video, which was also shared to over 500,000 people on social media!
- 1850 people have heard the What Would You Do? presentation.
- We raised $100 000 for victims of the typhoon in the Phillipines, and $40 000 for those affected by the bushfires in NSW.
- 400 people attended our fun run and we raised $25000.
- Over 3000 people like our facebook pages.
- Over 5000 people on our ever growing database.
- In 2009 our budget was $80 000. In 2014 it is $800 000. 10 times bigger.
How did we make all the above happen?
Owing to the generosity, dedication and passion of our: 15 invaluable staff, 7 brilliant board members, and close to 190 committed volunteers