Jewish Aid Australia (JAA) is a nonprofit organisation dedicated to pursuing social justice for disadvantaged communities in Australia and overseas.
In so doing, JAA enables people to realise and practice the core Jewish concepts of Tzedakah (justice), Chessed (kindness) and Tikkun Olam (repairing the world).
Click here to download the 2011/2012 JAA Annual Report.
- Jewish Australians actively pursuing social justice for all.
- Effecting positive change by:
- Engaging with the Jewish community on issues of social justice;
- Educating the Jewish community about how to make a difference; and
- Empowering vulnerable communities in Australia and overseas.
WHAT WE DO
- Facilitate Education Programs in the Jewish community about social justice and global issues.
- Create innovative campaigns and have a voice on contemporary social justice issues.
- Launch Emergency Appeals in times of humanitarian disasters.