JAA is a connection point for all Australian Jews, from across the religious and political spectrum. Our volunteers are young and old, secular and religious, highly affiliated and not affiliated at all.
There are a range of volunteer opportunities at JAA and we encourage you to get involved:
- Working with Sudanese refugees on a regular basis to provide mentoring, English support and integration assistance
- Running holiday programs for Indigenous youth
- Volunteering for a month in Nepal
- Facilitating social justice education workshops for Jewish youth
- Assisting our office team with administration support
We run ongoing volunteer training throughout the year and regular reflection groups. Join the JAA family of volunteers and begin making a meaningful impact.
To get involved:
Click here download info on current Melbourne Volunteer opportunities.
Click here to download info on current Sydney Volunteer opportunities.
See something you like?
Our next volunteer information session in both states will be held on the 11th of May.